Becoming a NUHOC member gives you access to several perks, including the ability to rent gear from the club’s gear locker and several other free or discounted passes and memberships. However, you don’t need to be a member to go on trips with NUHOC. If you’re looking to get involved in the club, you should join the Slack and attend our weekly meetings on Wednesdays at 7:30pm (look at the calendar or check the Slack for meeting locations).
To become a member of NUHOC, you must first fill out the membership form linked below.
Once you have filled out the form above, you must come to a meeting to pay the $10 membership fee to our treasurer. If you prefer, you can pay for the membership online using the following instructions.
- Go to https://commerce.cashnet.com/SFCSA.
- Click on Student Groups, then Outdoor Adventure & Wellness, and then Northeastern University Huskiers and Outing Club Dues.
- Type in $10, and then click Add to Cart.
- Click the cart icon in the top right corner of the screen, and then click Checkout.
- Type in your information.
- Select a payment method and enter your payment details.
- Once you have paid the dues, you will receive a payment receipt at the email address you provided when filling out the form. Fill out this form and attach the screenshot of the payment receipt!
In addition to granting you unlimited access to our gear locker, your membership card will get you:
- Access to College Outside (Great deals on outdoor gear)
- Discounted membership to MetroRock
- Access to AllTrails Pro
Membership lasts a year from the date it was purchased. If you have any questions about membership, email our treasurer at email@example.com.